Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night and Lights

 1. Car lights: 11/10/2010; 10:52 PM; Rexburg; f/4; 10 sec; Sony A330; Tripod, Timer
 2.G: 11/10/2010; 10:08 PM; Rexburg; f/5; 5 sec; Sony A330; Tripod, Timer
3. Painting with my camera: 11/10/2010; 6:48 PM; Rexburg; f/14; 3.2 sec; Sony A330

My first time painting with light and capturing moving light was for this post. I really enjoyed it. My favorite was #3. We put our Christmas tree up that night, and I decided to see how the different colored lights would look. I started out taking the picture really close and stepped backwards quickly a few times before the 3.2 sec ran out. The effect was awesome. For #2 it took me a while to write anything that was legible. I used my husband's pen light. I tried different words and symbols and the G looked the best. For #1 I captured tail lights while breaks were on turning the corner. For all 3 pictures I did simple edits in camera raw.

3 comments:

  1. I relay like car lights. The car lights came out relay nice. They have a very cool color to them. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Painting with my camera shot is very original. It reminds me of one of those party poppers that spew colored paper everywhere. You also were able to frame your shot nicely. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love painting with my camera. The I tried the backing up thing but it looks really cool here. I love that it comes from center and on out. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete