Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photolusion





1. Photolusion Blend
For the blend I cut out spiderman with the quick select tool, pulled him on top of the other picture (with the move tool) and reduced his opacity. Then with a hard brush and 100 percent opacity I cut through a mask that I added on spiderman to make the wood on the window appear on top of him. Other than that I did simple edits in camera raw. Bridger looked so curious in the window and I think it turned out great.
2. Spiderman: 10/21/2010; 4:11 PM; Rexburg; f/8; 1/100; Sony A330
3. Bridger window: 9/29/2010; 1:17 PM; Bannack; f/7.1; Sony A330
4. CHALLENGE: Single photolusion: I have long nails and a terrible crack in my windshield. I only did simple edits in camera raw.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did for the challenge! Very original idea, I haven't seen one like that. Your photos all turned out fantastic. Spider man cracks me up with his thumbs up attitude. Nice blend photolusion as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a photolusion! I also really like the skunk picture of Emmett. You really have a talent for capturing cute portraits.

    ReplyDelete