Monday, October 11, 2010

Panoramic

Birdhouses: I guessed that most people would do a sunset or landscape. I saw these neat bird houses (in the flower bed over by the round-a-bout) and have been wanting a reason to take pictures of them. I wasn't sure if a panoramic would work because they were fairly close, but it did. I think all the birds were hiding in their homes (as I prefer to do on cold Rexburg days). I played with the vibrance, hues, and saturation in photoshop to bring some color back into the picture. The sections of the panoramic are below.



All Birdhouse Photos: 10/11/2010; 5:55 PM; Rexburg; f/8; 1/50; Sony A330
(All sections of the panoramic had the same aperture and shutter speed settings. They were also taken one right after the other. It would be redundant to write the same line four times.)

2 comments:

  1. The birdhouses are cool! The image looks a little too green to me. Maybe bring more magenta in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I agree with it being green / a little cool

    ReplyDelete